Time & Location
Rules and Covid Safety
When booking tickets, please consider the following rules that will be in place at the theatre:
- Masks are compulsory for all audience members, crew, and performers. There is a limited supply of masks provided by the Kirchgemeindehaus, so please bring your own where possible.
- All performers will be seated upstairs in the gallery. Performers are to remain seated in the gallery until called for their performance slot and should return to their assigned seat in the gallery after performing.
- All non-performers will be seated downstairs in the stalls.
- Seating will be arranged in groups with adequate distance between each group.
- Seating groups will be based on booking groups, so please book as a group if all group members are from the same household or support circle. If you do not live with or belong to the close support circle of your other group members, please book separately.
- Members and newcomers may bring one guest only. This also a applies to guests of performers.
- You will be assigned to a specific seat upon arrival. Please do not sit elsewhere or alter the seating placement.
- When booking tickets, you must provide the contact details of all ticket holders. This is to adhere to contact tracing requirements. Contact details will be retained for 14 days after the event in line with the BAG requirements.
- Please do not congregate in groups inside or outside the building and ensure small groups do not exceed the limits set out by the BAG.
- Please adhere to the maximum number of two people in the lavatories at any one time.
- Disinfectant will be made available by the Kirchgemindehaus at the entrance to the theatre. Please use it as appropriate.
- A small Front of House team will show you to your group’s seats. Please cooperate with them and wait until you are seated.
- When queuing to enter or leave the auditorium, please keep a distance of 2m between groups and use the many exit routes when leaving.
- Doors will open at 16:30 and the performance will start at 17:00.
- There will be no cloakroom service, but hangers will be made available in the auditorium for you to hang your coats and bags, should you wish.
- There will be no bar service, but you may bring your own refreshments in non-breakable, resealable bottles with lids only. No glass, open drink containers, or food is permitted in the auditorium. Please refrain from consuming drinks within close proximity of other persons.
- After the event, please do not congregate in or around the building. Performers should not mingle with the audience wherever possible.
If you are performing, please do NOT reserve a ticket. All performers have seats assigned already.
Please read and familiarise yourself with the protection concept for the theatre. You are individually responsible for following the rules of the Swiss BAG, Canton of Zurich, Zurich Stadt, Kirchgemeindehaus Neumünster, and ZEST.
- Live Event TicketCHF0CHF00CHF0
- Streaming TicketCHF0CHF00CHF0