Gift cards can be redeemed by the holder by contacting the Ticketing Manager or in person at the box-office of any ZEST production. Each gift card entitles the bearer to one free seat (chosen at the time of reservation) and one free drink at the bar before, during, or after the show.
Our gift cards are printed on high quality paper rather than plastic and each come in a presentation holder with space for you to add a personal message to the recipient(s).
For the sake of the environment, orders containing multiple gift cards will be posted in a single shipment.
If you wish to have a giftcard sent directly to a recipient, you can optionally enter a note on checkout which we can write in the card for you.
Gift Card (Admit One)
- Reservations for future performances must be made by contacting the Ticketing Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cannot be made at the box-office at ZEST productions.
- Giftcards can be redeemed at the box office only if there are still seats available (we strongly recommend that gift card holders reserve a seat in advance).
- Gift cards are not redeemable or refundable for cash.
- The value of the card will not be replaced if the card is lost, stolen, or altered.
- The card can be used only once.
- Redemption entitles the bearer to one seat in the auditorium and one drink at the bar.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed via our ticketing partners such as Ticketcorner.